clinician – Norwich
clinician – Norwich
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum (Pro Rata)
Working Pattern: Flexible working pattern. Minimum 2 days a week to include a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Clinician to join the team at Nexus Fostering. We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Clinician to be based at our Norwich office, which covers Norfolk and Suffolk.
As Clinician you will offer therapeutic support to Foster Carers within the Nexus Care+ and 360 packages. You will draw on a range of therapeutic approaches to offer support and strategies to our Foster Carers.
- Offer therapeutic clinic time to individual foster carers
- Write up accurate and GDPR compliant clinic notes
- Attend TATC Meetings as required
- Attend professional meetings as required
- Liaise with other professionals within the Nexus Fostering
- Liaise with other professionals outside of Nexus Fostering as appropriate
- Report any Safeguarding Concerns to the DSL/Clinical Lead
- Attend and take part in fortnightly group supervision
- Any other duties that are reasonable required by Nexus
What we’re looking for…
- Post qualifying experience 2 years+
- Educated to degree level or above
- Experience of working with Looked After Children and families (desirable)
- Experience of working with children and young people (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of trauma informed and attachment based approaches
- Experience of undertaking and formulating assessments
- Registered with UKCP, BACP, ACP or HCPC
- Access to vehicle for work purposes
Why work for us?
- Generous Annual Leave - 28 days PLUS your Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Birthday Leave - a paid day off for your birthday
- Good Health Days - no sickness in a 6 month period and get an additional day off!
- Refer A Friend Scheme with a monetary incentive
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Platform that provides access to advice and support 24/7
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Optional Private Healthcare Scheme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Optional Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave/Shared Parental Leave.