Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum (Pro Rata)
Working Pattern: Flexible working pattern. Minimum 2 days a week to include a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Clinician to join the team at Nexus Fostering. We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Clinician to be based at our Bedfordshire office, which covers Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and surrounding areas.
As Clinician you will offer therapeutic support to Foster Carers within the Nexus Care+ and 360 packages. You will draw on a range of therapeutic approaches to offer support and strategies to our Foster Carers.
- Offer therapeutic clinic time to individual foster carers
- Write up accurate and GDPR compliant clinic notes
- Attend TATC Meetings as required
- Attend professional meetings as required
- Liaise with other professionals within Nexus Fostering
- Liaise with other professionals outside of Nexus Fostering as appropriate
- Report any Safeguarding Concerns to the DSL/Clinical Lead
- Attend and take part in fortnightly group supervision
- Any other duties that are reasonably required by Nexus Fostering
What we’re looking for…
- Post qualifying experience 2 years+
- Educated to degree level or above
- Experience of working with Looked After Children and families (desirable)
- Experience of working with children and young people (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of trauma informed and attachment-based approaches
- Experience of undertaking and formulating assessments
- Registered with UKCP, BACP, ACP or HCPC
- Access to vehicle for work purposes
Why work for us?
- Generous Annual Leave - 28 days PLUS your Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Birthday Leave - a paid day off for your birthday
- Good Health Days - no sickness in a 6-month period and get an additional day off!
- Refer A Friend Scheme with a monetary incentive
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Platform that provides access to advice and support 24/7
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Optional Private Healthcare Scheme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Optional Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave/Shared Parental Leave.