administrator – harrow
administrator – harrow
job title: Administrator
salary: £17,000 - £22,000 per annum
working pattern: 35 hours per week, 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday-Friday
who are we?
Nexus Fostering is a well-established and highly regarded independent fostering agency. Set up in 2002 by qualified and experienced social workers, Nexus Fostering continues to be owned and run by the same founding team today.
We have been rated ‘Outstanding’ for three consecutive inspections since 2011 and are dedicated to improving the lives of looked after children.
We work in close partnership with local authorities to identify and meet the needs of their children, providing safe, secure and therapeutic placements. We work hard to ensure children experience love, care, nurture and stability with our carers.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join our Harrow team.
As Administrator you will provide administrative support for our therapeutic support services, Nexus 360 and Care +.
You will be responsible for maintaining electronic files and updating records on the company database, as well as ensuring deadlines are met for various reports.
You will arrange regular meetings with foster carers, clinicians and other professionals and book specific training for our foster carers. You will also liaise with therapeutic providers with regards to clinic dates and reports.
As Administrator, you will be responsible for electronic diary management by communicating with foster carers, internal colleagues, external professionals and clinicians.
what we’re looking for…
- Educated to a AS/NVQ Level 2 standard
- RSA Typing or typing speed of no less than 35 words per minute
- 2 years administration work experience in an office environment
- Experience of utilising a range of IT programmes and maintaining database systems
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel & Outlook
- Attention to detail and the ability to complete work accurately and to deadlines
why work for us?
- Generous Annual Leave – 28 days PLUS your Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Birthday Leave – a paid day off for your birthday
- Good Health Days – no sickness in a 6 month period and get an additional day off!
- Refer A Friend Scheme with a monetary incentive
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Platform that provides access to advice and support 24/7
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Optional Private Healthcare Scheme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Cycle To Work Scheme
want to find out more?
If you would like more information regarding this role, please contact email@example.com and one of our Recruitment Advisors will be happy to discuss further.
everyone is welcome…
Diversity and inclusion are the principles for how we build our teams and Nexus Fostering strives to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are valued and celebrated. We want a workforce which represents the communities we serve and work, to ensure no applicant or employee is treated unfairly on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, religion or identity. We recognise and value the individual differences and contributions of all employees and believe that by working together we can achieve equality for all.